Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blue Parrot Dreams

Another restless sleep. Story of my life. Sometimes I welcome it though, those are the nights when I have the strangest dreams. The standout appearance last night was of two blue parrots perched on a tree outside someone's house. They looked old too, old around the beak lol. So of course I always look up dream meanings if I can't psychoanalyze them myself or just want a second opinion.
"For a young woman to dream that she owns a parrot, denotes that her lover will believe her to be quarrelsome."
That's pretty accurate if I say so myself, although there was no quarreling yesterday.
"Parrots ‘mimic’ what they have been trained to say, but they are also colorful and exotic creatures that can symbolize untapped abilities and unique qualities as in ‘birds of a different feather."
Blue is the color of healing and the color of the throat chakra, which governs communication.
My thoughts? Think before you speak, or the shit is gonna hit the fan.

No comments: